Frequent flights across the ocean in the past year have had me searching for easy ways to pack and store jewelry. I’ve looked online at jewelry organizers but their prices and large sizes have dissuaded me from purchasing any, especially because I’m leaving so soon. Instead, I resorted to hanging necklaces off the curves of my bed frame and storing bracelets in a silver cardboard box. Until today. As I slid off the last paper towel from the kitchen roll, I realized that it could serve as a perfect bracelet holder when placed into a suitably-sized box.
It’s so simple to make & it allows for an easily-viewed display of your arm candy (bonus: you’re even recycling!)
- Cardboard tube from a kitchen towel roll
- Rectangular cardboard box (I use one from sunglasses)
- Measure the cardboard box and cut the cardboard tube so it fits nicely inside.
- Add your bracelets to the tube and place inside box.
- Voila, you’re done! Enjoy a better display of your bracelets.
- PS: If you want to make it prettier, you can paint the tube any colour/design you’d like!
How do you organize your jewelry?
- Fashion bracelet easy DIY by Zegna Aston (zegnajewelry.wordpress.com)
- “arm candy” definition explained (crownpawn.wordpress.com)
- Palm Cuffs… For Real! (fashionisallthat.wordpress.com)
- Stunning Stella Bracelet (lovemollymaci.wordpress.com)
- 10 Unique Uses For Cardboard (huffingtonpost.com)