This post is not about losing weight or even about being nutritious. It’s about being aware of what your body likes and dislikes when it comes to food. I’ve been discovering over the years that my body dislikes many things. It began with dairy products, then fructose (goodbye my beloved apples and honey!), and then garlic, onions, beans, and God knows what else. I learned that in order to feel healthy, satisfied, and well, I need to be very careful about what I eat.
So I began focusing on FODMAP.
It has been a year since I began carefully watching my eating habits and the outcome has been tremendously positive.
Most of my recipes will focus on FODMAP friendly ingredients. Perhaps a little garlic or honey will pop up from time to time, but I use minimal amounts that result in no particular effect – at least for me.
Do you follow a FODMAP or any other special diet? Would love to hear from you!
- hCGTreatments / Diet Doc hCG Diets & Weight Loss Plans Now Offer Doctor Endorsed Diet Pills as Part of Their Prescription Hormone Weight Loss Diets (sbwire.com)
- 5 IBS & FODMAP Articles You Really Need to Read! (August 2013) (rmdietetics.wordpress.com)
- What Does FODMAP Stand For? (itsafodmaplife.wordpress.com)
- The Low FODMAP Diet (sarahparfett.wordpress.com)
- Understanding FODMAP (itsafodmaplife.wordpress.com)